Reset yet again - from the beginning

 At some point in the past year I ran into a number of issues that brought code to a halt. I had to set the effort to the side for a bit. It seems the model of OPENAI that I was using got deprecated/turned off. I made attempts to recover using a different model and subsequently ran into issues with my VB versions of the OPENAI.

So I've had to re-learn some of the code sequences to avoid "Internal Server Error" among other issues.

I've found that the consoles at the bottom code screen - can be accessed through the dashboard. Through this info I realized or found that I could update OPENAI among other things. 

I have reset the FLASH_APP.PY to a barebones module. I have reset the LAYOUT.HTML. I gutted this module in order to localize "Democratsandbox" error I was getting. That error/coding condition has been corrected.

In this process of  resetting I also gutted the INDEX.HTML as I thought I was having an issue with "url_for". My next steps are to restore the sign-up form and the CHATGPT "QUESTION" links.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature Deprecated, DB connections from HTML and Presentation

Coding paused due and restored

Successful connection to MySQL from HTML