Next Step acheived - A response specifically from CHATGPT

 I asked "Perplexity" - how do I correct the following html - when getting the error - "request not defined" --{% extends "layout.html" %}

It provided an answer. I had to reduce the Question "DEF" which includes CHATGPT code. The "request not defined" was not coming from CHATGPT. It was a flask/python/html error condition.

In QUESTION.HTML - there was a line - "<!-- {{ form.csrf_token }} -->" which I commented out.

In FLASK_APP.py code that PERPLEXITY provided - a class was added to prompt for a question.

class QuestionForm(FlaskForm): QuestAI = TextAreaField('Enter your question:')

This was commented out along with references to "FORM"

I set the question variable that is to be passed to CHATGPT - as hardcoded. see below:


As of 1:19pm on 8/5/2024 - CHATGPT responded - with an error - one that I think I can fix --

"You tried to access openai.Completion, but this is no longer supported in openai>=1.0.0 - see the README at https://github.com/openai/openai-python for the API. You can run `openai migrate` to automatically upgrade your codebase to use the 1.0.0 interface. Alternatively, you can pin your installation to the old version, e.g. `pip install openai==0.28` A detailed migration guide is available here: https://github.com/openai/openai-python/discussions/742"


So I need to revise the FLASK_APP.py code to be acceptable to OPENAI.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature Deprecated, DB connections from HTML and Presentation

Coding paused due and restored

Successful connection to MySQL from HTML