Got a little help from a new Friend - CHATGPT

 I have been tinkering around with OPENAI's CHATGPT. I asked help to remedy the issue of the small box to ask questions of CHATGPT in my PythonAnywhere experiment. 

Below is a image of one exchange - it takes me longer to formulate the question than CHATGPT to start to generate an answer. 



I would try a response - it might not work, so I would rephrase the context or the question and ask again. Specifically it was recommending using text area but I had difficulty seeing how to return the value in the box to be able to submit to CHATGPT.


I finally got it to work and have CHATGPT return a answer from the TEXTAREA html construct.
ChatGPT return text formatted HTML. In other words I was getting the HTML command as visible text. 

So asked ChatGPT - "How to display HTML in flask {{answer}} "
It provide a solution I was unaware of - the "SAFE" command in FLASK



Here is where I implemented it in ANSWER.HTML of my PythonAnywhere effort.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature Deprecated, DB connections from HTML and Presentation

Coding paused due and restored

Successful connection to MySQL from HTML